6in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit for 2012-2020 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Give your RAM 1500 the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. Designed to offer an affordable way to maximize off-road performance and run up to 37-inch tires, these kits offer high quality, heavy-duty equipment for new model RAM 1500’s. Utilizing heavy-duty, laser cut, steel equipment engineered by Rough Country, these 6-inch Suspension Lifts are complete kits that include everything needed for outstanding off-road performance. High-clearance front and rear cross-members provide enough room for off-road climbs and runs. A heavy-duty skid plate shields the vehicle’s differential, protecting you from hazardous terrain. A durable set of driver and passenger side lifted cast knuckles are also included, helping to promote proper geometry once the vehicle is lifted. And for true trailblazers, this kit also ships with a set of rear N3 shock absorbers - Rough Country’s premiere shocks; valved specifically for unparalleled off-road performance. Best of all? You'll achieve better performance, bigger tires, and considerable protection all without sacrificing the look of your truck. All components are specifically designed to keep things nice and tidy underneath, utilizing drop brackets to promote proper geometry and leaving nothing hanging out in plain sight. The beefy cross members feature a laser-cut RC logo, giving the truck a fierce, but streamlined look after lifting. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- (2) Premium N2.0 Lifted Struts
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Sway-bar links
- Skid plate
- Coil spacers
- Upper control arm brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Premium N3 series (Rear)
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Will fit Eco Diesel engine models
- Kit is not recommended for AWD models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
- "TRX" models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift.
- This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. - Consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- Requires 20" or larger wheels! Does NOT fit 18" or smaller wheels.
|2019-2020||4WD||Dodge||Ram 1500 Classic|