7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 2007-2013 GMC Chevy Sierra Silverado 1500 2WD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 263.20/263.22)
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 263.20)
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 7in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.