1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 3" Full Lift Kit With Extended Rear Shocks and Upper Control Arms
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
6 Lug Models ONLY.
Rear: 2" or 3"
- 3" Front Lift Strut Spacers with Hardware
- Upper Control Arms for 2"-4" Lift
- Differential Drop with Skid Plate Spacers
- Tapered Lift Blocks
- U Bolts and Hardware
- Extended Shocks for 1"-4" Rear Lifts with Dust Boots
Our TORCH Off Road strut spacers are an easy way to get 3" of lift in the front. Installs right on top of your strut so you won't need longer front shocks. Upgraded Upper Control Arms for greater caster adjustment and higher range of motion for more travel. Differential drop and skid plate spacers are included with this kit to keep your front axles at optimal levels (for 4X4 models). The rear 2" or 3" lift comes with tapered fabricated steel blocks to maintain your driveline along with powder coated U bolts that can withstand maximum load capacities with no compromise. TORCH Off Road Extended Rear Shocks are included with this lift and is built to give you more travel with our 2" or 3" rear lift. They are nitrogen charged with a hardened chrome piston rod and beefy steel shock body. This is a perfect setup for both on and off road use for the Tacoma owner who daily drives their truck.
TORCH Off Road has been in the lift and leveling industry since the turn of the century. We specialize in leveling kits that keep a comfortable amount of factory travel while providing lift and off road capability. Whereas other companies may choose random thicknesses and tapers for their kits, we have precision measurements based on engineering and testing. We have worked with many customers to get that premium off road look for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay from the dealership. We've done this for many years now and have helped thousands of customers. Message us today if you have any questions or if there's any way we can help!
If you need help finding the right kit for you, message us and we'll be happy to help!
Parts come with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- Tacomas produced in 1995: the production month needs to be July or later.
- Front strut spacers are advertised for the lift amount it produces and not the thickness of the spacer.
- Kit turns the factory spindle mounted ball joint into a Control Arm mounted ball joint. Hardware is included, please contact us if you have any questions.
- If you need help finding the right kit for you, message us and we'll be happy to help!
- TORCH Lift Kits come with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- TORCH Shocks come with a 5 year or 50,000 mile warranty free from defects in material or craftsmanship.
- Comes with instructions and everything shown in the picture.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.