2003-2023 Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser 2" Front 2" Rear Lift
2003-2023 Toyota 4Runner
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Not recommended for models with KDSS and XREAS
Not Recommended for TRD PRO models
2" Front Lift
2" Rear Lift
- 2" Front Lift Strut Spacers with Hardware
- Differential Drop with Skid Plate Spacers (for 4WD models if selected)
- 2" Rear Steel Coil Spring Spacers
- Spacer Mounting Hardware
Our TORCH Off Road strut spacers are an easy way to get 2" of lift in the front. Installs right on top of your strut so you won't need longer shocks. Differential drop and skid plate spacers are included with this kit to keep your front axles at optimal levels (for 4X4 models if selected). Comes with rear 2" lift spacers that mount to your factory spring pocket and are designed to reuse your factory bump stop. Most 4Runner/FJ kits use a universal spring spacer; however, our spacer is specifically manufactured to properly seat your spring and utilize the factory bump stop.
TORCH Off Road has been in the lift and leveling industry since the turn of the century. We specialize in leveling kits that keep a comfortable amount of factory travel while providing lift and off road capability. Whereas other companies may choose random thicknesses and tapers for their kits, we have precision measurements based on engineering and testing. We have worked with many customers to get that premium off road look for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay from the dealership. We've done this for many years now and have helped thousands of customers. Message us today if you have any questions or if there's any way we can help!
- Front strut spacers are advertised for the lift amount it produces and not the thickness of the spacer.
- If you need help finding the right kit for you, message us and we'll be happy to help!
- Parts come with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- Comes with instructions and everything shown in the picture.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.