2007-2022 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 3" Steel Leveling Lift Kit w/ Extended Shocks
2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007-2022 GMC Sierra 1500
2007 New Body Style ONLY.
Not Recommended for Trail Boss/AT4 models or models with Air Ride/Auto-Leveling options
2" or 3" Rear Lift
- 3" Front Lift Strut Spacer Kit with Hardware
- 2pc Stackable Lift Plates which provide an additional 0.25"-0.5" per plate
- Tapered Rear Blocks (select block size in drop down menu)
- Extended U-Bolts and Hardware
- Extended Shocks for 1"-3.5" Rear Lifts (2pc left/right)
- Shock boots with zip ties
- Increase ground clearance and fit larger wheels/tires
- Precision design and superior strength with included LIFETIME Warranty
- Includes hardware and installation instructions for Do It Yourself Installation
- Installs above your strut and won't require longer shocks
- Maintains factory strut position and doesn't require rotating the strut to install
- Spacer designed so lower strut bar pin angle does not need to be modified for installation
- Stackable lift plates that can either add more lift to each side or add to a single side to adjust lift amount to exact needs
- TORCH extended rear shocks in this kit are nitrogen charged with a hardened chrome piston rod and beefy steel shock body. It's designed for both on and off road use to provide an OE quality ride while offering more travel than your factory shock to accommodate a greater amount of articulation
- Dedicated Customer Support. Available by phone, text message, email, and eBay message
Our TORCH Off Road Silverado kit is an easy way to lift your truck. Installs right on top of your strut so you won't need longer shocks. We designed this kit to maintain your factory strut mount position so you won't need to rotate your strut to install the kit. The design will maintain the angle of the lower strut bar pin so you won't need to re-angle it for newer model struts. Comes with tapered fabricated rear steel blocks to ensure proper driveline angles and completed with extended 10.9 grade U bolts that have zero compromise.
The TORCH extended rear shocks in this kit are nitrogen charged with a hardened chrome piston rod and beefy steel shock body. It's designed for both on and off road use to provide an OE quality ride while offering more travel than your factory shock to accommodate a greater amount of articulation. Please message us if you have any questions about the lift.
TORCH Off Road has been in the lift and leveling industry since the turn of the century. We specialize in leveling kits that keep a comfortable amount of factory travel while providing lift and off road capability. Whereas other companies may choose random thicknesses and tapers for their kits, we have precision measurements based on engineering and testing. We have worked with many customers to get that premium off road look for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay from the dealership. We've done this for many years now and have helped thousands of customers. Message us today if you have any questions or if there's any way we can help!
If you need help finding the right kit for you, message us and we'll be happy to help!
- Comes with instructions and everything shown in the picture.
- Lift kit comes with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- Shocks are covered with a 5 year / 50,000 mile warranty.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.