2009-2014 Ford F150 6.5" Lift Kit (2WD ONLY)
2015-2018 Ford F150 (2WD ONLY)
6.5" Front, 4" Rear Lift
- 4" Lift Spindles w/ extended DOT compliant brake lines
- 2.5" Front Strut Spacers
- Fabricated 4" Lift Block and Extended U Bolts
**Please message us or write in the notes when ordering if you have factory blocks
- Maxtrac Rear Shocks
- Track width increase of .5” per side
- 17" wheel or larger with 6.25" backspacing or less (up to 9" wide)
- Works with stock wheels as well
- Clears up to a 35" x 12.50" tire
The Maxtrac Suspension 6.5-inch lift for the Ford F150 is a cost-effective way to lift your 2WD wheel drive truck without breaking the budget. We do this by taking a factory height spindle and lowering the wheel hub position, which in turn raises the vehicle up while maintaining a factory-like ride and turning radius. We then install a Maxtrac strut spacer on top of the factory strut to complete the front lift. By doing this, you eliminate the need to install expensive crossmembers that are labor intensive and require factory frame cuts. The spindles come with extended, DOT compliant, stainless steel braided brake lines. The rear lift comes with Maxtrac twin-tube shocks, lift blocks and U-bolts.
TORCH Off Road has been in the lift and leveling industry since the turn of the century. We produce and work with leading companies within the industry to bring you the best kits at the best value. We understand that everyone has different goals and budgets when modifying their vehicle and our job here is to make it easy to pick out the right kit for you. Message us today if you have any questions or if there's any way we can help!
If you need help finding the right kit for you, message and we'll be happy to help!
Parts come with a Limited LIFETIME warranty.
- Comes with instructions and items listed in description. Pictures are for reference, kits may vary in appearance based on manufacturer changes however will function as advertised
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.