3.5 INCH LIFT KIT | TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD (2022)
Set your Tundra apart from the pack. Give your new Tundra impressive good looks and more ground clearance with Rough Country's 3.5" Lift kit. Here at Rough Country we are overcoming the age-old problem of the nose-down look from the factory. With our 3.5" suspension lift kit you will not only have the option to run larger sized tires but will lift and level you vehicle ensuing to catch the gaze of onlookers.
Innovative Design. Rough Country’s 3.5-inch Bolt-On Kit features a set of high-quality, fabricated steel Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball joint, with less stress, wear and tear. Each unit is shipped complete ensuring that all components needed for installation are included.
Installation. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process, installation couldn't be easier. With an estimated timeframe of 4-6 hours this full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5" Lift Kit is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Easy Bolt-On installation.
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes new fabricated upper control arms.
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear.
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability.
- Includes rear track bar bracket to keep the axle centered under the rear of the truck.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front and rear of the truck.
IN THE BOX
- (2) Upper Control Arms
- (2) Strut Spacers
- Skid Plate
- (2) Differential Spacers
- (4) Bumpstop Spacers
- (2) Coil Spring Spacers
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Shock Relocation Brackets
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) system.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Load-Leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension