4.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2007 Chevy GMC Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD
Take your truck on the road less traveled with Rough Country's new 4.5" N2 Suspension Lift for 99-06 2wd GM 1500 models. With an all-inclusive kit at our industry leading low price, off-road action has never been more affordable! This kit includes two beefy front lift knuckles which maintain factory driveline angles for improved performance. Also included are a set of front lifted coil springs and rear lift blocks which help achieve an additional 4.5" of lift - enough to clear up to 33" tires! Most notably, this kit includes front and rear N3 Shock Absorbers. Utilizing 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, Rough Country's N3 Shocks are application tuned; designed specifically for use with the GM 1500 setup to ride "more like stock" on the highway while offering superb off-road performance. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure, this kit is a cinch to install, requiring only minor trimming of the fender shroud for fitment with some larger tires. Taking your truck off the beaten path has never been easier or more affordable!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Lifted coil springs
- 3" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension.
|2007-2007||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|