4in Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 2009-2010 Ford F-150 4WD
Do you want a great looking lifted truck that still rides like the day you bought it? Take your truck to new heights while preserving ride quality with Rough Country's N3 Performance Lifted Struts. Our Nitrogen charged, loaded struts add ride height to your truck while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride. Each strut includes a pre-loaded coil for lightning-fast installation without the need for complicated strut disassembly.
Rough Country's Performance N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is specifically tuned for its intended application and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N3 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and feature a pre-installed coil spring for easy installation without the need for strut disassembly. Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system. Add this upgrade to your lift kit for an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty.
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Optional Lifted front struts help maintain smooth, factory-like ride
- Optional Front struts are structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Optional Front struts are lifted 4-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- 2-inch lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9-inch wide wheels are recommended.