5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit | Standard Rate Coil Springs | Radius Arms (19-20 Ram 2500 4WD | Diesel)
Compliment your RAM 2500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's new 5-inch Lift Kit with lifted coil springs. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is a lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride-quality that'll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. This kit also includes a skid plate and a set of front, lifted coil springs for unparalleled ride quality from your lifted Dodge Ram. This kit also features an option upgrade for Dual Rate front and rear coils - Dual Rate coil springs combine a relatively low initial spring rate, designed to absorb minor undulations and increase grip with a secondary higher spring rate to improve handling and driveability.
- Increased ground clearance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered
- Radius Arms offer a more factory-like angle and feature a durable, Clevite
- Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted Coil springs
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Bump stops
- Sway-bar brackets
- Transmission Crossmember
- Pitman arm
- Optional: Lifted Coil springs
- Rear lift spacers
- Track bar bracket
- Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Sway-bar links
- Bump stop brackets
- Ride height arms
- (4) Premium N3 Series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires removal of Transfer case for clocking ring install for correct front driveline geometry.
- Does NOT fit 'Power Wagon' models
- ONLY fits Diesel models
- Requires minor cutting.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, this can be corrected with SKU: 1161 carrier bearing shim kit.