5in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 2007-2013 GMC Chevy Sierra Silverado 1500 2WD
Whether it's turning heads in town or slinging mud on a path less traveled, Rough Country's 5-inch lift kit is a great option to get your 07-13 Chevy Silverado 2wd or GMC Sierra 2wd lifted and leveled without breaking the bank. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to fit 295/70R18 tires on factory wheels, including durable cast lift knuckles, rear lift blocks, and all required U-bolts and hardware. Also included is a pair of Rough Country's premium nitrogen-charged N3 shock absorbers boasting a large 54mm body, 18mm piston, and perfectly tuned per application for excellent on and off-road performance.
Installation is a bolt-on process that is easy enough to do on your own, requiring no special tools nor welding. As always, Rough County lift kits come with an unbeatable Lifetime Replacement Warranty and features a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Brake Line Brackets
- Strut spacers
- 4" lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit 2007 Classic models