6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty 4WD
Give your 99-04 Ford Super Duty an impressive upgrade, front to back with Rough Country’s 6" Ford Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install lift kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, better-than-stock look that gives an improved ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front and rear lifted leaf springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of sway bar drop brackets and track bar bracket are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Rough Country’s V2 Monotube Shocks are an available option for this kit. For those off-road hobbyists looking for a good step-up performance shock, the V2 Monotube will improve your ride quality with lighting-fast reaction with no cavitation - just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 6" 99-04 Ford Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 37" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 6” Ford Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX
- Lifted leaf springs
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- Pitman Arm
- 3in lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3.0 Series
OPTIONAL V2 MONOTUBE SHOCKS
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with a production date before 3-1-1999
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|