6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 2008-2010 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty 4WD
This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for gas or diesel motors. A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Duty's O.E. caster angles. A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37in tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Bumpstop spacers
- 3in lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N3 Series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear overload leafs, they will need to be removed.
- Gas models may require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|