6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2014 Ford F-150 2WD
Give your 2WD 11-14 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35" tires! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel high clearance front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers are also included in this kit. No cutting or drilling required to install, and best of all this kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
IN THE BOX
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- 5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requies minor drilling.
- 8-inch wide wheel is recommended.
- Does NOT work with factory 17-inch wheels
- If using the factory 18-inch wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.