6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (01-10 2500HD 4WD)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Take your Heavy Duty Truck to the next level with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift designed to run up to 35-inch tires. Gain increased ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality with this all-inclusive kit designed to give the best of both worlds, on or off-road. Featuring CNC machined Knuckles, Heavy-duty front and rear laser cut cross members, and our expertly valved N3 shocks this kit gives you a bang for your buck like no other!
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed to run 35x12.50 tires
- One-piece quality cast CNC machined knuckles
- Integrated skid plate does not sacrifice ground clearance
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Lower integrated HD skid plate
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Lifted blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor modification to the front differential
- If equipped with factory 17-inch wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17-inch or larger.
- Use of a 35 x 12.50 tire may require modification to the front valance.
- If equipped with a gas engine, then an exhaust reroute modification may be needed for front driveshaft clearance.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|2001-2010||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2001-2010||4WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|