6in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 1988-1998 GMC Chevy C1500 K1500 Pickup 2WD
Get a total transformation for your truck with Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift for 88-98 2WD 1500 pickups. This kit offers enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires for an improved, aggressive look and better off-road performance.
Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift maintains an incredible ride quality. Each kit includes a set of durable coil springs that provide a smooth ride and enhanced vibration damping - a fantastic improvement over the aging factory springs! This kit also includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN tensile strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- New coil springs breath life back into older suspension.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Front lifted Spindles
- Coil Springs
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 5 lug wheels.
- 35x12.50 tires may require slight trimming or inner fender adjustment
- Some early 88-91 trucks may require updated 92-98 bearings & rotors to install new spindles