7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 2007-2013 GMC Chevy Sierra Silverado 1500 4WD
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension Lift for '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup. This massive lift affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our unmatched front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo. Heavy duty upper strut spacers, a beefy lower skid plate, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets are also included; designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6.5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts. Give your pickup a level stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install!
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 264.20/264.22)
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 7in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.