7in GM Suspension Lift Kit for 2014-2018 GMC Chevy Sierra Silverado 1500 2WD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo. This whopping 7-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
IN THE BOX:
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 5" lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Stamped Steel or Cast Steel
- Cast Steel Control arm kit (237.20) will give a total of 7.5-inches of lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- 2014+ models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.