HIDDEN WINCH MOUNTING PLATE | FORD F-150 2WD/4WD (2009-2014)
Give your truck a sleek recovery system that still turns heads with Rough Country's Hidden Winch Mount for '09-'14 Ford F150. This subtle yet innovative design capitalizes on the ample space behind the front bumper to mount your RC or other standard sized winch while keeping everything neat and tidy. A 1/4" plate steel winch mount secures easily and steadily into the frame horns without cutting or drilling. A unique Roller Fairlead Bracket mounts into the front license plate area for a flush design, leaving only the chrome fairlead and tow hook exposed. This kit is easy to install, suitable for one person to do by themselves. Unlike many winch mount solutions, the winch does not have to be installed to the mounting plate prior to installing on the vehicle, making the task that much easier. This kit also includes a solenoid relocation bracket and Grade 8 Hardware.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Hidden install behind the front bumper.
- Only roller fairlead and tow hook are visible.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market.
IN THE BOX
- Winch mounting plate
- Roller fairlead mounting bracket
- Solenoid relocation bracket
- Grade 8 Hardware
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Ecoboost models.
- Does NOT fit models with a body lift kit installed.