Smittybilt GEN2 Overlander Tent
Smittybilt's new Overlander Tent offers the versatility of being able to camp anywhere your truck or Jeep can take you. One man operation allows it to fold out in seconds to full height so you don't have to mess around with tent pegs and ropes like normal ground tents. Fully waterproof so you don't have to worry about being caught out in the rain. The Overlander tent offers all the features you need for the best camping experience.
- Coyote tan
- Heavy-duty 600D rip stop polyester
- Stainless steel hinges
- Anodized aluminum frame poles
- LED strip interior light
- 60mm high density foam mattress with removable cover
- Mosquito screens
- Telescoping aluminum ladder
- Mounting brackets included
- One year warranty
- Open size 95" W x 56" L x 51" High
- Load capacity is 661 lbs.
- Sleeps 2-3
- The Smittybilt Overlander Tents are designed to mount easily on most roof rack systems or on an aftermarket rack/crossbar system.
- The Smittybilt Overlander Tent weights only 118 lbs/139lbs, so it can be mounted to most rack systems. Generally, most OE roof racks will have a capacity of 150-200 lbs while vehicle is in motion(dynamic rating).
- When the vehicle is parked and you are utilizing your Smittybilt Overlander Tent you are applying a static load which is easier to support and most rack systems can generally handle this static load with ease.
- Always check with the manufacturer of your vehicle and your roof rack system to determine the applicable weight limitations as they vary from vehicle to vehicle.
- Not all factory roof racks or aftermarket racks can adequately and safely accommodate a roof top tent.
- Rack not only has to have the proper weight capacity for downward loads, but it must properly support upward and shock loads.